Monday, March 10, 2008

It's a new week


I am a little tired this past week. Maybe I am battling a cold or something. I guess my old web page is hutting down and I hope that people I know will come visit me here.


Life is ok. Work is especially hard. It's been busy but I am fully engaged so that is a plus. In fact I am taking a few minutes to write this before moving on.


Oh, here is the gorgeous bouquet I got for my birthday.

I know what a man I have.... He was so sweet and it seemed like everyday we did something else for my b-day. We went shopping the weekend before and I got a great Juicy Couture perfume set. I also nabbed some fingerless cashmere gloves, love em. He bought me a detail car wash and dinner. Oh and I forgot he bought me new tires for my Mazda. Very cool as I hate paying for that stuff.

Ok, I have to work now. Someone say Hi please!

KEL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi kel! i got your email with this URL, so i've moved over to read you from "that other place". i'm frantic busy this week (doing a mock report on a company as an assignment - it is for a job I am up for, prior to an interview there) so you're not the only one trying to keep it all together and wishing 24 hours were 48! :) carla