Thursday, March 20, 2008

What's with those tax people?

Ok, so I was driving home last night and I noticed, not for the first time, a dancing lady liberty outside a tax office. What is with this gimmick? Is it just in my town? These people are everywhere and each one has a different thing. Ok so most are dressed up as the statue of liberty. What varies is the dancing, pointing, and moving about. The best one was last night I was driving by and this gal had a stereo hooked up not a boom box but a full fledged stereo! She was shaking her booty. The great part was her costume tied in the back so in my rear view mirror her butt was sticking out of the thing as she shook it. You have to love college towns where you can see this stuff for free. I am not so fond of the pointing, it seems rude, the exception being when they wear the Uncle Sam costume. As if any of this is going to cause me to whip in and file taxes.

Well I had more but it's the end of the day, it's gorgeous outside, so I need to go run errands drive home, and generally do stuff.

Ok, see you tomorrow.
KEL

No comments: