Monday, March 24, 2008

Remodeling

I completely picked a fight this morning. I am not even sure why I did it. Does anyone else ever do this? I was waking up and Matt was nice enough to bring me coffee. We have been discussing remodeling the kitchen of the house. It needs to be redone. These conversations are always so crazy. We ended up buying these new appliances because we had a great deal. They are super nice stainless stove, dishwasher, and convection microwave. I have a nice fridge. Anyway we bought these and then discussed that we needed to replace the cabinets in the house. I don't know if any of you have had remodeling fights but it's an ongoing issue. We just can't seem to agree on almost anything concerning what we want to do. Even something as big as remodel to please ourselves or remodel to sell the house.

So now the house is crazy. We have stuff everywhere. How do you get on the same page concerning these projects?

Kel

No comments: